Scrumptious Holiday Eggnog Cinnamon Rolls by thehappiestpixel! YUM!!
Hey pixels!! This month will be entirely dedicated to Christmas! Just because. Well, because it’s December and Christmas is great. I’ll share with you some recipes, menu suggestions, DIY’s and ideas to celebrate.
Today’s recipe is similar to the wonderful vegan cinnamon rolls we made some time ago, but with a festive ingredient: eggnog. This make this sweet treat perfect for a Christmas breakfast or brunch. Invite your friends and family, they will enjoy them.
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup warm eggnog (see recipe above)
- 1/4 cup greek vanilla yogurt
- 1 egg
- 4 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup soft butter
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
- 5-6 tablespoons eggnog
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
View original post 378 more words