A Scrumptious & Colorful Summer Salad Served Up Mediterranean! So Lovely, Gina!!
One thing I have been reminded of is how much energy a morning walk can produce. All can be erased quickly when one decides to have a Whataburger Jr.for lunch.(Sigh) Redemption tonight with a healthy pasta salad. No meat-just veggies but delicious all the same.
- 1 cup bowtie pasta
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, cut in half
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup sweet peppers, chopped
- 1/3 cup Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes in oil
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon creamy Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon light mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Hope everyone enjoys the evening!