Cookies & Cream…Mmmmm, they just communicate don’t they? They speak loudly of home and the comfort and love found there. This delicious sweet pizza combines all of the components of satisfying, salty, sugary, creamy, delectable crunchiness all in one big charming pie. Plus, it makes a luscious statement for all sorts of gatherings. Share the love!?
- 1 c butter
- 1 c white sugar
- 1 c brown sugar, firmly packed
- Add until combined…
- 2 large eggs, well-beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 c white flour
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 1/2 c sweetened coconut; reserve 1/2 cup for garnish; toast 1/2 cup in microwave in one minute intervals until golden brown.
- 1 c chopped toasted nuts; walnuts or pecans are best
- 1-12 ounce package of mini chocolate chips; reserve 1/4 cup for garnish
- 1 stick butter; salted
- 4 ounces cream cheese; softened
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 pound of powdered sugar; more if you like a thicker sweeter filling
- 1 plus tablespoons of heavy cream
- Using a mixer, whip first four ingredients until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add powdered sugar and heavy cream adding more powdered sugar until desired thickness.
- Preheat oven to 375*
- In a pizza pan spoon enough cookie dough onto pan and spread out into entire pan, forming a small rim. You will have enough dough for approximately 12-18 additional smaller cookies.
- Bake crust for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Spoon filling and spread leaving a small rim.
- Sprinkle top with remaining toasted coconut, mini chocolate chips and a few nuts fanning in the center.
2 Comments Add yours
OMW !!! this sounds soooooo good ! I need this now !!! 🙂
This sweet pizza sounds great, Lana!