Another memorable and extremely simple Guest Chef addition that I wanted to share this week is simple baked chicken with rich and creamy Maple Dijon Glaze. Offered by Jana Young Baron. This luscious dish is incredibly easy, delicious, and ready in less than 30 minutes!
Jana’s tips “Last 15 minutes I put rosemary on top. I used dried and fresh from my garden. It is really good! I have made it for company and they loved it!” Serve over rice with a side of veggie of choice.
Thanks, Jana! This dish is amazing & we all loved it!! SO Easy!!
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs, or a combination
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- Optional: fresh or dried rosemary
**Jana uses a few sprinkles of Mrs. Dash along with some steak seasoning as well. She also omits the cornstarch and sometimes doubles the sauce.
- Preheat oven to 400*
- In a small bowl add mustard, maple syrup, vinegar, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, and onion powder; whisk until smooth.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Dip in sauce and turn to coat.
- Place chicken side by side in a shallow baking dish.
- Pour remaining sauce over chicken.
- Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes, until cooked through.
- When chicken is done, plate chicken and whisk corn starch into remaining sauce left in baking dish.
- Spoon sauce over chicken.
- Top with fresh or dried rosemary if desired.
5 Comments Add yours
This looks so good! 🙂
Love these one pot dishes! 🙂
This looks great!
Wow Lana this looks incredibly good AND easy!!!